Instructions for Authors
Strategic Studies caters to submissions that are original scholarly work covering strategic issues. Authors publishing with Strategic Studies retain the copyright to their work allowing the articles to be re-used and re-distributed without restriction, as long as the original work is correctly cited. The responsibility to the contents and its authenticity rests solely with the authors and they will solely be responsible for originality of published work. Following are the main points which authors have to adhere to before submitting their research article to Strategic Studies:
- Submissions must present a well-reasoned argument and/or research question and should match with the scope of the journal.
- The article should contribute to the existing literature.
- The appropriate research methodology should be employed by the author.
- All submissions must be between 4000 to 6000 words.
- The submitted manuscript should be formatted and cited according to the Chicago Manual of Style, 17th Edition (Full-Footnotes).
- Submissions should contain a cover page with the title of the article, author’s name, contact details, and institutional affiliation along with 150 to 200 words abstract and keywords (5-6).
- Articles for publication should be submitted on our website by registering.
- For general queries and information, editorial office could be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org